Vannoy Distance Learning
How Will I Access Instruction?
Your classroom teacher will be coordinating your child's distance learning during suspension of in-school instruction due to COVID-19. All teachers will be meeting daily with students and will provide synchronous and asynchronous instruction. Teachers will be using online platforms (Google Classroom) for students to complete daily work. Your teachers will be primarily communicating with you via:
- Email (a student's school email/parent and or guardian email)
- Google Classroom
- Google Meet-up
- Phone Call
- Class Website (if they have been created)
Students, do your best to have a daily schedule to keep you on track each day to complete your classwork.
- Get up at a regular time each day, have breakfast and change out of your pajamas.
- Log in each day per your teacher's instructions and check in with your teacher and or classmates.
- Just like your teacher has a daily schedule, create one of your own! Some daily schedule activities might be:
- Art, Calendar, Daily 5, Silent Reading, Journal, Language Arts, Math, Music, PE, Recess (2 or 3 or 4!!), Science and Social Studies
- You might want to add a field trip to your schedule. Check below for some additional resources to make your days fun and engaging.
- If you are having trouble or need support, check with a friend and then check with your teacher.
Additional Coursework Information
Vannoy Virtual Cougar Call